Monday, May 11, 2015

I Spy: First Week of May

I Spy...

Texas A&M Chancellor cracking jokes at a Texas Tribune Event...
This was my first Texas Tribune event but I've decided I need to get myself to more. What a great way to get insight on what is happening at the Capitol. Do yourself a favor and check out their events calendar and get yourself to one!

A spring inspired cupcake from Blue Star Cafeteria...
A little taste of lemon-y heaven!

Way too many people standing in the rain for La Condesa's Cinco de Mayo Block Party...
This event look overrated with its one food truck, one beer stand and a ton of umbrella clad people. We opted for our favorite fajitas, Uncle Julio's, instead.

Us being foolish at Leadership Austin's Best Party Ever.
While I wouldn't call it the best party EVER, we did have a blast celebrating the great examples of leadership we have in our community.

No comments:

Post a Comment